GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION:
1. The abstracts should be as informative as possible:
a. State specific object of study
b. State method used, if pertinent
c. State results and conclusions reached
2. Standard abbreviations may be used
3. Inclusion in the Scientific Program and Abstracts Book/CD is dependent on payment of registration fees
4. Abstracts should be submitted in proper English
5. Abstract length should not exceed 500 words
6. Declaration of Consent to publication and assignation of copyright. When you submit your abstract, you will be asked to tick the following declarations:
a. I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
b. Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. congress website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
c. The Organizers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
d. I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.