همکاران جوان عضوانجمن اورولوژی ایران
انجمن اورولوژی آسیا به روال سالهای اخیر از هر کشور عضو سه نفر از اورولوژیستهای جوان را برای شرکت در برنامه ویژه اورولوژیستهای جوان به شرح زیر می پذیرد. لطفا شرایط و جزئیات را به دقت مطالعه نموده و حداکثر تا چهارشنبه 29 اسفند در صورت تمایل به شرکت در این برنامه و داشتن شرایط آن، سی وی خود را به نشانی ایمیل
ارسال نمایید تا با شما تماس گرفته شود. بار دیگر توجه شما را به شرایط شرکت در این برنامه جلب می نماییم.
با احترام، انجمن اورولوژی ایران
Dear Council Members
The UAA invites applications for the UAA Young Urologist Fellowship for 2019. These grants aim to provide young urologists from our member associations an opportunity to attend the UAA Congress at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from 7th August to 10th August 2019 and participate in the educational activities of the UAA and build a network of qualified urology professionals within Asia.
We are pleased to announce that from Year 2018, the Urological Association of Asia has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with European Association of Asia to co-organize the UAA Young Urologist Fellowship Program. There will be at least 3 internationally renowned guest faculty from the European Association of Urology (EAU) in the UAA-EAU Young Urologists’ Session and UAA will also provide complimentary first-year membership of the EAU to the successful nominees of the UAA Young Urologist Fellowship for 2019.
1. Complimentary registration for the 17th UAA Congress, 7th – 10th August 2019
2. One year membership of the European Association of Urology (EAU) with its attendant benefits of:
a. Discounted registration for the EAU congress
b. Subscription to the European Urology Journal and all educational resources of EAU
1. Qualified urologists, within 10 years of receiving their urology degree
2. Member of their national/regional urology association
3. Must submit an abstract to the 17th UAA Congress 2019
4. Fluent in English
5. Must not have received this fellowship program in the past
1. During the UAA Congress in Kuala Lumpur, the awardees will attend the UAA-EAU Young Urologists’ sessions on 8th August and 9th August 2019 afternoon.
2. Attendance of this activity is mandatory on both days to receive the award, and will receive a certificate of attendance signed by both Associations.
3. Selected fellows will be invited to present and discuss interesting cases they learned in this session
4. The selected awardees will be expected to become Individual Members of UAA (Please complete attached Membership Form) and serve as resource persons for future activities of the UAA and the Youth Section.
1. Applicants must fill the application form, attach a colored head-shot photograph in jpeg format and UAA membership form, and submit this to the NATIONAL/REGIONAL UROLOGICAL ASSOCIATION. We DO NOT accept direct applications from the applicants.
2. The national/regional urological association will check eligibility of the applicants (submit maximum 6 & UAA will select 3) and rank the applications in their order of merit through their own internal process.
3. The national/regional urological association will send all applications that fulfill the eligibility criteria, along with their internal ranks to the UAA secretariat..
4. Three applicants will be selected from each member association. Vacant slots, if any, may be given to extra applicants from other member associations.
5. The selection panel reserves the rights to accept or reject any application at its discretion.
6. Closing date for Nomination : 25th March 2019 at 2359 hrs